Whereas it is expedient to do the protection and promotion of the professional interests rights by organizing all concerned people related to all industry-entrepreneurs and profession of the electricity area of Nepal through the city, district, regional and associate membership making uniformity including in the interests of the consumers and market prices for the protection of rights interests of this class maintaining mutual co-ordination and assistance among the entrepreneurs & traders, professionals involved in the production, sale of the electrical goods and business related to the electrical and electronic which has a great role in the all-round development of the modern Nepal and to provide assistance in its development;
Therefore, Nepal electrical association incorporated in 2047 B.S. (1990 AD) by the 19th Annual General Meeting of the Association has been established as the “Federation of Electrical Entrepreneur of Nepal” in its changed form.
As under the present government’s rules and regulations and keeping the mutual relation with other allied organization, the main objective of establishing FEEN is to incorporate electrical and electronic business scattered in Nepal. It secures the rights of electrical and electronic business firms and individuals by creating a conducive business environment. It also monitors the market there by ensuring the customers and users the best value of the products & Service. Other more objective of Federation.
• This association is the people oriented non- profitable social organization.
• For the socio-economic development of Nepal, it will safeguard and promote the rights of electrical manufacturers, traders, and service provider of electrical and electronics goods and services , it will play effective and efficient role in the development of free trade economy by accepting the new concept emerge in world economic system , it will work as supreme representative organization for the promotion of trade and industry in national and international way by developing , promoting , mobilizing the private and public economic sector.
• It will work as representative association of electrical Entrepreneurs to safeguard & to promote the rights of electrical employers.
• For the modernization and development of electrical profession and to develop professional skills of entrepreneurs as mentioned is sub –section B, Association will give more priority to research and development program. For that, with an aim to exchange knowledge and skills it will regularly publish bulletins, Organizes exhibitions, international seminars, workshops, and training programs dedicated to the electrical and electronic sectors .
• To achieve the aforementioned objective without creating problem in sub - section 2, Federation will work as follows.
1) Realizing the fact that Industry and commerce are the backbone of national economic development, Federation will work as accordingly for the positive national economic development through the promotion and development of this sector.
2) Realizing national development as a overall goal , For the Promotion , protection and development of it , FEEN with its co-operation ,mutual relation and with brotherhood behavior networks with the same aim oriented district , regional , national and overseas association .
3) It organizes study- research ,(,examination, description, summarization ,) workshop and interaction program in various subject matters like the -rules ,acts laws, agency, policies and projects which directly and indirectly affect in the national economic development. And it forward those information, suggestion ,conclusion, and recommendation to the related department and make the department to work on it and make regular monitoring ,As well the report made from the conclusion ,suggestion ,interaction ,study and research ,as its needs should publish and popularize.
4) It works as an intermediary to solve the dispute creates in between electrical entrepreneurs, commerce and labor department and on the other hand it manages all necessary facility and activities related with them.
5) By maintaining co-relation with the the prevailing National policies FEEN aim to establish and promote electro related industry, commerce and different electro business organization within in a nation .As well its aim to make realize social responsibility, moral norms and values and industrial co-operation in between industrial and commercial sector through fraternal relation, co-operation and help with each other.
6) It Organizes exhibitions, international seminars, workshops and training programs dedicated to the electrical and electronic sector and make people to participate & involve in such program.
7) It conduct meeting workshop and interaction program within administrator , researcher , political person , media houses ,academician , non- commercial organization and youth under various topics , where these members meet and discuss on different issues concerning the electrical industry and its growth opportunities.
8) It works as an intermediary to solve different problem like business dispute, disagreement and misunderstanding and try to solve it through co-operation and interaction program.
9) It issues certificate of origin to its electrical appliances producers.
10) To developed business ,co-operation and opportunities within Nation , FEEN will networks with overseas association, national & regional association , counterpart associations through the exchange of information, assistance to membership and other joint programs.
11) It works to manage necessary arrangement to develop mutual relation among the electrical employer and the employee for the establishment of good industrial relation in Nepal.
12) To achieve Federation's objectives, it will mobilize its economic resources, formulate policy and sub –policy as well conducts different administrational work.
13) It strengthens national economic development through the promotion and development of private sector involvement in open market economic policy.
14) It manages foreign investment within a nation by creating favorable investment environment and allocating the necessary resources within a nation.
15) It works under the prevailing laws and acts of Nepal government and regulates its function as directed from the legitimate authority.
16) To achieve aforementioned objectives association can conduct all essential supplementary activities.
17) The work place of this Federation is not restricted within capital city and in regional level as far it will regulate its function within whole nation through its city association, regional association, and district association by organizing and promoting its membership.
• Federation would represent and promote the electrical entrepreneurs and electrical industry of Nepal.
• Federation will manage its essential financial resources within itself, for that it can buy, can sell some portion of its capital and can exchange its resource.
• Beyond the aforementioned objectives, federation will manage other electrical and electronic related activities to benefit its member.
a. To safeguard and to protect the rights of electrical manufacturers, importers, traders, contractors and service provider of electrical and electronics goods and services for the socio-economic development of Nepal, work as supreme representative of organization to promote trade and industry in national and international way by developing , promoting , mobilizing the private and public economic sector, to play effective and efficient role in the development of free trade economy by accepting the new concept emerge in world economic system,
b. This organization is the people oriented non- profitable social organization.
Types of Membership:
The membership of the federation is as follows.
1. Association Membership :
Federation will provide associational membership to those city and district association who have similar objective to federation and the association should be the association of different 11 electrical entrepreneurs as well it should be registered in associated office.
2. Associate Member:
The organization will provide associate membership to those firm and company who have got the fixed capital of 20 lakhs and the firm/company should work in electrical /electronic field. TO get associate membership one has to take the reference from the member of associational membership.
3. Honorary Membership :
This Membership is given to that honorable organization or an individual who have made special contribution to achieve the aim of Federation .This membership is decided through the annual general meeting of Federation
One has to contact with Federation office to pay his/ her membership fees. Those who are firstly going to be the member of federation will submit his payment bills along with his personal entry forms and to re-new the membership one has to contact in office within a three month of every fiscal year.
A: As according to the laws and policies of federation, for the continuous regulation of organizational work, the following committee member is elected by representative of annual general meeting by conceal election process. The working period of the committee member is of 3 years.
I) President : 1 VII) Treasurer -1
II) I.P President:1 VIII)Secretary-1
III) 1st Vice President -1 IX) Vice Treasurers -1
IV) 2nd vice president (Associate)-1 X) Executive member -8
V) 3rd vice president -1 XI) Associate Member: 2
VI) General Secretary -1 XII) Nominees from President : 2
B. In central committee there are altogether 21 executive members. Among them 1 President, 2 vice – president, General secretary, Treasurers, Secretary, vice- Treasurers and 8 executive members are elected from the general election.
C. Previous President of the committee member would be an I.P President, but in case if the previous president is no more than committee will look for former I.P President in a chronological way. In case of regard I.P President comes after President.
D. Within associate member they can elect one vice President and 2 executive members for committee member.
E. The associate member can cast their vote to President, vice –President, General Secretary, Treasurers, secretary, vice –Treasurers and 2 associate member but general representative except associate member can cast their vote only for Associate Vice – President and 2 executive member.
District and City Association.
Federation would provide its membership to the different city association and district association when this association are formed by 11 electrical entrepreneurs and registered in the related office even though they are different in their principle. But in case if some district have less than 11 electrical entrepreneurs , in such condition by observing its topography federation will create district union association ( by merging two district entrepreneurs ) and by registering in suitable district administration office it will gives its organizational membership .